"A" system is commonly referred to as the "German Slider" because it slides onto the valve face. It is used by breweries such as Hoegaarden, Paulaner, Spaten, and Warsteiner.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
- Slide on keg connection
- 304 stainless steel probe. Excellent for beer, wine or cider
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- Short handle ideal for 1/6th barrel kegs and keg with a rubber chime
- PRV (pressure relief valve)
- View A System—Keg Coupler
|Products||Warsteiner / Spaten / Paulaner / Hoegaarden|
|Handle Style||Ergonomic Lever|
|Gas Port||3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)|
|Beer Port||7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)|
|Integral PRV||For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI|