Low profile coupler with all 304 Grade Stainless Steel contact. Use in kegerators with low clearance. Use with all products: beer, wine, cider
"D" system is the most common system available in the U.S., also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
Beer Keg Tap Features
- Low profile design for tight clearance installations
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel body
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel probe
- Barb outlet for 3/16" I.D. beer hose
- Barb inlet for 5/16" I.D. gas hose
- NSF approved
- View D System - Keg Coupler
|Body||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Probe||304 Grade Stainless Steel|