"D" system is the most common system available in the U.S., also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
- 304 stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304 stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- 304 stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF approved
- View D System-Keg Coupler
|System||"D" (American Sankey)|
|Body Material||304 Stainless steel|
|Probe Material||304 Stainless steel|
|Handle Style||304 Stainless steel - Lever|
|Gas Port||3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)|
|Beer Port||7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)|
|Integral PRV||For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI|