PROTECTING THE FLAVOR OF BEER & WINE
The next step in flavor protection: GEN-X Tubing
Micro Matic, the industry leader introduces the next generation of beverage tubing. GEN-X is engineered to have an exceptional gas barrier layer along with outstanding hygienic quality. Independent testing and in-field performance have found GEN-X superior. Nylon was selected as the inner layer due to its ultra-smooth surface. A barrier layer is co-extruded within the tube wall to stop gas permeation and preserve the beverage aroma and flavor. GEN-X is ideal for protection against cross migration of flavors. GEN-X ensures no loss of CO2 from the beer or wine and practically eliminates any O2 ingress into the beverage tube that could promote bacteria growth and off-taste.
|TUBE||CO2 Permeation||O2 Permeation|
- Economically priced per foot and cut to length per order
- Available in lengths up to 328'
- In stock (check for availability) for prompt shipment
- NSF tubing
- Color coded lines for easy identification
- Food Quality barrier film prevents condensation from compromising insulation
- Aluminum foil wrap conducts cold transfer from glycol lines to product lines
Note: Trunkline is cut to order and Non-Returnable.
|Product Use||Beer and/or Wine Applications|
|Configuration||14 Products Lines and 4 Glycol Lines|
|Products Lines||3/8" I.D. Brewery Approved GEN-X® Tubing|
|Glycol Lines||3/8" I.D. Polyethylene Tubing|
|Restriction Per Foot||.06 Lbs.|
|Max temp||100 degrees|
|Moisture Barrier Wrap||Food Quality barrier film|
|Cold Transfer Wrap||Aluminum foil wrap|
|Insulation||3/4” (19 mm) closed cell|
|Barrier Jacket||Smooth Vinyl|
|Certification||FDA and NSF|
|Fire Rating||Flame retardant Class 1|