Micro Matic 100% USP Propylene glycol acts as a lubricant to prolong pump life, while at the same time acting as an antifreeze agent. Depend on our Polar Flo glycol to deliver dependable performance. Other brands of glycol only use a percentage of propylene glycol, or sometimes even a chemical derivative. Such brands do not have the lubricating properties because of the additives, and in most cases contain products that are corrosive to the graphite seals in pumps.
- 100% USP (United States Pharmaceutical) Grade Propylene Glycol
- Acts as a lubricane to prolong pump life
- Each one gallon mixes with 2—1/2 gallons of water to make 3—1/2 gallons of solution
- For easy measuring, container has measuring site on side of bottle
- View Polar Flo Glycol Features
For best perfomance, it is always reccomended to flush and refill glycols baths annually.
|Size||1 U.S. Gallon (4 Gallons per case)|
|Grade||United States Pharmaceutical|
|Freeze Temperature||15°F (-10°C)|