CBG Draft Services - Careers List OPPORTUNITIES
The Draft Beer Line Cleaning Technician provides services of cleaning and maintaining draft beer systems as outlined by CBG Draft Services and recommended by the Brewers Association of America. This is an exciting entry-level position into the field of draft beer with daily exposure to beer systems and how they operate, but more importantly how to maintain them. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - you will receive paid, on the job training. Promote from within opportunities are available for the motivated technician. The Draft Beer Line Cleaning Technician’s purpose is to uphold the mission of CBG Draft Services; to ensure that every pint poured has the quality and taste that the brewer intended.
Qualifications and skills:
The ideal Draft Beer Line Cleaning Technician has a strong work ethic and is an excellent communicator: must thrive managing a full day of line cleaning and maintenance while also engaging in clear, friendly communication on behalf of our company. Work ethic and drive are more important than experience for this job; we prefer to teach the right candidate all the technical skills needed to succeed with our company. The ideal Draft Beer Line Cleaning Technician must demonstrate reliability, attention to detail, mechanical skills, high integrity, self-motivation, willingness to provide excellent work quality and customer service.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to
- Visit customer accounts to clean and service all draft beer lines.
- Flush beer lines with appropriately measured cleaning solution
- Disassemble and clean all faucet parts and attachments
- Replace any damaged or missing parts
- Ensure all cleaned beer lines pass ph testing before returning to beer
- Complete training and certification as outlined by CBG
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Good Customer Skills and represent CBG Draft Services in a professional, customer service-oriented manner, maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds and be able to move kegs which weigh close to 165 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, push, pull, reach, crouch, kneel, crawl or bend, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- High mental and visual attention required for planning difficult work methods and sequences to obtain size, shape, or physical qualities of product. AND/OR Extremely close visual attention such as making delicate adjustments to control high speed operations to exercise very precise muscular control.
- Must be able to go up and down ramps and stairs frequently.
- Constant indoor and outdoor work with frequent change in temperature